How to trigger ARI update on Mews
1. Go to the Mews page and sign in
2. Open the Marketplace from the menu on the top left of the page
3. Click on My subscriptions, find the Katanox integration for your property, and click on Edit
4. Check if the subscription is enabled
5. Enable ARI operations (including Receiving reservations, Upload availability, Upload rates and Upload restrictions
6. Perform a full ARI push
It is crucial to check if you have the same rates both on Mews and on Katanox, otherwise, Mews is going to return an error.
In order to check it, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on Channel manager rates
2. Now, compare the rates you have on Mews to the ones you have on Katanox
3. Now, click on Integrations on the right side of the Katanox page. Then click on View
4. Choose the property (or multiple properties in case of group login). What needs to be synchronized will be ticked by default. Click on Import
The synchronization has process started, Sit back, relax and watch the magic happen!