If you have created new rates on Mews, you will need to synchronize them to the Katanox subscription. Just follow the steps below:
1. Go to the 'Mews' page and sign in.
2. Open the 'Marketplace' from the menu on the top-left of your page.
3. Click on 'My subscriptions', find the Katanox integration for your property, and click on 'Edit'.
4. Click on 'Channel manager rates'. This will take you to the page that shows which rate plans are currently configured.
5. Then, click on the
'+' button on the top-right of the page, it will let you link a new rate.
6. Now, you just need to select the new rate from the dropdown.
On 'Channel manager ID" just add the ID you have for that rate on Mews. ( If you don't know what your channel manager ID is, click here)
Also, remember that the 'Synchronized' box should be marked.
7. The new rate is now linked to your Katanox subscription.
For the new rates to be imported to Katanox, you will need to import them on our platform.
Log in to your Katanox account. Click on 'Integrations' on the right-side of the Katanox page. Then click on 'View'.
Choose the property (or multiple properties in case of group login). What needs to be synchronized will be ticked by default.
Just confirm it and click on 'Import'.
The synchronization has process started and it will take only a few minutes.