If you have a Mews integration and want to add new properties to an existing login, you can do it in very few and easy steps:
1. Login to your Katanox account.
2. Click on the icon on the top-right and then click on 'Integrations'.
3. Now click on the '+ New Integration' button on the right-side of the page.
4. In the pop-up menu, choose Mews as your PMS.
5. Now you just add the Channel Manager ID of the property (here, called Connection Token) and click on 'Import to Katanox'.
The channel manager ID looks like this:
You are all set! Your new property has been added to your group login.